Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are offering this project to 0.8 - 1.0FTE on a six months basis.
As a key member of the Statistical Programming team, the Principal Statistical Programmer will be responsible for performing all SAS programming tasks required to support the conduct, statistical analysis and reporting of projects, and acts as the lead statistical programmer on multiple complex projects, providing leadership and technical expertise.
* Acting as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical programming activities
* Serving as the lead programmer to design and specify the overall approach to a project’s programming tasks
* Providing statistical programming liaison with the client
* Providing statistical programming input for SAPs
* Creating and maintaining programming tracking documentation
* Creating, testing and maintaining SAS programs for clinical studies
* Generating summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan
* Generating outputs and reports to support other departments e.g. data management, medical writing
* Performing validation on computer-generated output to verify accuracy
* Developing utility SAS macros for use in project programs
* Performing validation on standard SAS macros
* Transfer of deliverables
* Following departmental SOPS, OGs and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH)
* Extensive experience with SAS programming in a relevant clinical trial environment as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statistical programmers
* Hands-on experience with CDISC / SDTM / AdaM programming
* Proven track record in working with phases II -III
* Ability and skill in mentoring more junior staff
* Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work to deadlines
BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.