Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I – III. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join our supportive and dynamic team. If you want to be a vibrant part of our growing team in Europe.
My client is a Global CRO who has expanded year on year and has no signs of slowing down. They are seeking experienced CRA'S/SCRA's with a strong background of monitoring in a wide range of indications to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
DUTIES AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
• Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
• Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
• Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
• University degree in health-related field;
• Min. 2 years' of previous experience as a CRA;
• Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
• Computer literacy;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please call Sam Chapple at Planet Pharma for more information on 0203 868 8607 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Pharmaceutical, clinical research, CRO, monitoring, CRA, SCRA, Senior, Oncology, CNS, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Neurology, Infectious disease, United Kingdom, Surrey, Middlesex, London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Manchester, Cambridge, Homebased
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.