Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced contract Statistician to join a leading biotech company. This is to be based at their site in...
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced contract Statistician to join a leading biotech company. This is to be based at their site in Basel,Switzerland.
It is a 12 month contract with a possibility of extension, offering a very attractive salary.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
· Statistical leader for one or more Therapeutic Areas.
· Manage administratively and functionally a group of statisticians and programmers at various levels with respect to deliverables, processes, and professional development.
· Function as a project biostatistician coordinating statistical aspects across clinical trials within a specific project in a therapeutic area.
· Participate in Clinical Development's or Biostatistics Department's standardization efforts.
· Provide support towards Business Development as applicable. Work efficiently in a matrix-managed environment
· Review and anticipate resource requirements for existing projects
· Provide Resource Plans and timelines for deliverables for assigned projects
· Must be able to work, manage, and delegate effectively in order to meet multiple corporate priorities, as well as regulatory requirements
PhD or MSc in Statistics or related disciplines.
· In-depth knowledge and expertise in Statistics, and its applications to clinical trials as reflected
through the person's track record.
· Good working knowledge of SAS and software for sample size estimations.
Experience of supervisory capacity (Management/Coaching skills)
· Excellent knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements
· Sound experience in a broad set of therapeutic areas and in the different phases of clinical drug
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37541 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.