Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Quality Engineer - Design Control - Medical Devices
My client a market leader within their chosen therapy in the Medical Device industry are now looking to expand their Quality department with their newest ‘Quality Engineer’. In this challenging position, the successful applicant would play a critical part in multiple functions and will gain the opportunity of joining one of the most dynamic and enthusiastic Quality teams within the market today.
· Design change control management
· Coordinate design change projects in correlation with manufacturing processes and packaging
· Update of design files and ensure necessary team members are informed accordingly
· Produce written reports related to design change
· Monitor and actively develop processes related to design change
· Review technical documents to ensure consistency within the QMS
· Participate in risk assessments
· Check protocols and reports of equipment qualification
· Ensure management changes related to GMP are conducted in accordance with senior management
Key Skills needed
· Higher education ideally in Engineering or Life Sciences
· At least 2-3 years’ experience working in Quality within the Medical Device industry
· Fluent English
· Can work office based in Switzerland
· Driven, enthusiastic and determined
If you feel you match the qualities we are looking for and the role appeals to you , please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on 0800 896 891 (Freephone from Switzerland only) or +44 1293 584300 outside of Switzerland. Alternatively, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech’s, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.