Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Global Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices - Global Submissions
I have just agreed to assist one of our leading clients within the Medical Device industry who are looking to extend their global Regulatory team within their HQ based in Switzerland. The successful applicant would assume the position of ‘Global Regulatory Affairs Specialist’ and would play a pivotal part in their on-going Regulatory efforts on a global basis.
· Support and lead Regulatory submission strategies on a global basis
· Work closely with Product development groups ensuring strategy falls in line with Regulatory guidelines
· Assessment of all products in terms of risk
· Implement conformity procedures
· Support auditing teams and QA team when necessary
· Key contact for distributors and affiliates for global submission efforts
· Update Regulatory knowledge with any new developments within the industry and ensure there are implemented into product development strategy and Life-cycle efforts
· Support team leader as and when necessary
· Further education in Engineering or Life-Sciences or with demonstrated experience within Regulatory affairs
· At least 2-4 years exposure in a regional or global Regulatory position in Medical Devices
· Minimum of Class II or Class III exposure
· Fluent skills in English
· Can work office based in Switzerland
· Driven, enthusiastic and keen on progressing skills
If you feel you match the qualities we are looking for and the role appeals to you , please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on 0800 896 891 (Freephone from Switzerland only) or +44 1293 584300 outside of Switzerland. Alternatively, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech’s, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.