Location: North West England
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
Our client is one of the few pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced bioproduction techniques, and is an expert in plasma-derived medicinal products, ranking 6th worldwide and 1st in France in this field.As part of their expansion into the UK market, they are actively seeking an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join their expanding team.
MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON - SPECIALIST CARE - UK
Our client is one of the few pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced bioproduction techniques, and is an expert in plasma-derived medicinal products, ranking 6th worldwide and 1st in France in this field.
As part of their expansion into the UK market, they are actively seeking an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join their expanding team.
To provide customer-facing non-promotional medical, scientific and training support for their range of pharmaceuticals in the UK in line with the ABPI Code of Practice. To develop key customer relationships within the defined territory using a range of suitable tools and skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop an educational platform and national healthcare professional training programme for selected therapies
• Provide effective training to UK centres, in line with defined product/therapy strategies
• Provide scientific information to healthcare professionals within the defined area of responsibility
• Facilitate legitimate scientific exchange relatetherapies to advance understanding of new scientific developments and research trends
• Identify potential research opportunities in line with the company development programme
• Identify and develop partnerships with key UK centres and opinion leaders through educational programmes, scientific communication, clinical research and post-marketing studies
• Participate in the design and follow up of these projects in collaboration and validation with International Scientific Affairs and Global Medical Affairs
• Work in conjunction with International Scientific Affairs to develop and organise non-promotional national symposia
• Work in conjunction with the sales team to facilitate formulary inclusions
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the therapy area, brand and competitor activity through regular review and analysis of relevant scientific and clinical publications, and congress attendance
• Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and best practice sharing
• Significant specialty secondary care experience in an MSL or equivalent role (? 3 years)
• Excellent networking, training and presentation skills
• Self-starter, capable of developing business from a start-up position
• Team orientation
• Medical qualification, post-graduate qualification in science, or degree level (or equivalent) qualification in science, pharmacy, medicine or nursing with significant relevant experience
This role will be offered initially on a 12 month contract with a real view to then going permanent.
You wil be paid an Excellent Basic Salary, and receive a Car and Highly Competitive Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.