Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Learning and Development Coordinator - Earn £12.50 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £16.10 per hour (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a FTSE 100 Company, is looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join their team in Hertfordshire for 7 months, to support the day to day administration of learning processes and systems in areas of technical and compliance capability within a business unit or site
Learning and Development Coordinator – Earn £12.50 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £16.10 per hour (LTD)
* Support the global administration for locally designated activities such as Learning Assignment, Learning Scheduling, Learning Recording and Learning Reporting
* Manage training logistics and scheduling organisation for local learning delivery
* Administer documentation related to learning, such as, prepare delegate lists, manage post event documentation and recording
* Ensure effective recording of all training to agreed Business Units (BU)/function/site processes and standards, for example, Global Quality Manufacturing Practices (GQMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Generate local compliance reports against agreed measures
* Prepare any necessary documentation in respect of BU/function/site training processes and records management to support audit requirements
* Provide basic day to day learner support
* Support local practices / systems for learning management, ie SharePoint sites, local tracking tools etc.
* Provide support to the L&D Advisor and L&D Manager on general admin tasks
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Experience of working in an office-based environment, preferably within an HR or Training Department
* Strong Planning and Organisation skills
* Good Communication and Customer Focus skills
* Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent IT Skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, accurately and confidently
* Able to take the initiative and driven by desire for continuous improvement
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Learning, People Development, Training, Planning, Organisation, Coordinator, Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Proactive, Teamwork, IT Skills, Prioritisation, Multitasking, Time Management,Contracts, Hertfordshire
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.