Company: Clearwater People Solutions
Closing Date: 18 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Extensive benefits package on request
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA to work directly with a Pharmaceutical company across a broad and incredibly interesting product portfolio. Employed directly through the Pharmaceutical company and not through a CRO will enable the successful candidate to gain a vast amount of exposure throughout the entire clinical research process.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA - Moscow - Russia
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Associate / CRA to work directly with a Pharmaceutical company across a broad and incredibly interesting product portfolio. Employed directly through the Pharmaceutical company and not through a CRO will enable the successful candidate to gain a vast amount of exposure throughout the entire clinical research process.
* Start Date: Urgent, however industry standard notice period will also be considered
* Location: Moscow
* Salary: 48k - 80k pp Monthly
The successful Clinical Research Associate / CRA will be involved with the usual duties expected in such a position, that will include:
* Developing and writing trial protocol
* Designing of data collection forms (CRFs)
* Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects
* Liaising with physicians and consultants throughout the trial process
* Monitoring the trail participants throughout the duration
* Compiling visit reports and trial documentation
* Archiving study documentation and correspondence
Experience and Qualifications:
* Experienced Clinical Research Associate / CRA working either for a CRO/Pharma or,...
* Clinical data, clinical laboratory, nursing or pharmacy experience,
* Degree, post-graduate degree in Nursing, life-science or medical science
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly motivated and proven ability to motive others
What is Offered:
· Full-time career opportunity with career progression
· Market-leading salary will be offered depending on level of experience and skills
· Permanent contract of employment with company perks and benefits
Why this Vacancy is right for you:
· Established and successful company.
· Investment in employee development.
Please send your application* with your most recent CV today via Pharmiweb. To find out more about this career opportunity please call Michael on +44 1293 817745 or email email@example.com detailing your interest.
If this role is not right for you, we are keen to understand what you are looking for. We are Pharmaceutical Industry specialists, and are always keen to speak with industry experienced professionals or people looking to enter the industry! Please contact us to discuss what you are looking for, and we will go out to market and actively seek the right opportunity for you!
Clearwater People Solutions are proud to offer a service based on a quality and personalised approach. We work diligently on behalf of our Candidates to find the right role that you and your specialist skill set deserve. Our consultative, honest approach combined with our integrity and full qualification of each-and-every requirement we work make us a perfect partner for you in your search for the ideal position.
At Clearwater – your Career is our Job. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Data / Life Science / Clinical Trials Administration / Clinical Research Coordinator / Oncology / Pharmaceutical Industry / Clinical Site Relationship / Nurse / Nursing / CRAI / CRAII / CRAIII / Europe /Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Data / Life Science / Clinical Trials Administration / Clinical Research Coordinator / Oncology / Pharmaceutical Industry / Clinical Site Relationship / Moscow / Russia / Europe
Unit 19, Basepoint Business Centre, Metcalf Way, Crawley
|Tel:||+44 (0)1293 817111|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.