Company: Pharm-Olam International
Location: Open to All Areas in Canada - Can be remote based
Reference: SCRA-Canada - 2016-1209
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Seeking FT, Direct Hire Sr. Clinical Research Associate in All area of Canada -Candidate must be bilingual and reside in Canada -Candidate must have experience with complex oncology studies, hormonal studies, rare disease, GI
If you’re interested in working for a Leading, Mid-Size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach, then look no further, because Pharm-Olam International offers all of that and more! We are a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in today’s emerging marketplace. Pharm-Olam International (POI) has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO. We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL candidates to fill the role of a
** Sr. Clinical Research Associate – Bilingual (English & French) **
To ensure that Investigators are conducting clinical trials in accordance with international Regulatory and Ethical guidelines for Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH). May be responsible for assisting the RA Department in the preparation, compilation, submission and maintenance of regulatory documentation required by international regulatory agencies for clinical trials and marketing applications.
We are currently seeking a SCRA who is comfortable with an average of 65%+ travel, depending on trial demands. This is full-time, direct hire opportunity. Bilingual in English and French is required for this role and candidate must reside in Canada.
• Bilingual Candidates only - must be able to communicate & understand (written & verbally) both English and French language
• High School Diploma/GED required; College degree preferred.
• At least 4 years industry experience working as a Clinical Research Associate.
• ACRP or SOCRA certification preferred
• Strong therapeutic background, in areas that include, but not limited to Oncology, Rare Disease, Hormonal Disorders, GI-Gastrointestinal, etc.
• Skills to mentor and train other CRAs in a positive and effective manner.
• Strong therapeutic background with in-depth knowledge of clinical trials and the critical elements for success in clinical trials.
• Can demonstrate experience and knowledge in the CRO industry that will support management of clinical trials.
• Has shown ability to successfully manage people/project issues.
• Mature management skills demonstrated by calm and thorough review of situations. Proactively identifies and addresses problems. Seeks to understand all contributing factors. Proposes, implements, and evaluates appropriate resolutions.
• Demonstrates the ability to define and meet project requirements.
• Can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability for improvement and creating solutions.
• Proven organizational abilities, excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
• Excellent team player with team building skills, effective organizational and time management skills.
• Strong customer focus and customer service orientation.
• A thorough knowledge of regulatory submission, reporting requirements and guidelines, and the drug development process.
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge as provided in previous or company provided training and medical terminology.
• Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
• Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, investigator site personnel and clients.
Please apply online at https://americas-pharm-olam.icims.com/jobs/1209/senior-clinical-research-associate/job. Due to the number of inquiries, we are unable to respond to each inquiry. Candidates of interest, matching the above qualifications will be contacted for further consideration. PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Brackens, London Road, Ascot, Berkshire
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1344 891121|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1344 890335|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.