Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 18 May 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced Biostatistician to join one of the leading pharmaceutical companies on site in Belgium. This is a 12...
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced Biostatistician to join one of the leading pharmaceutical companies on site in Belgium. This is a 12 month contract.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Being responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development
• Writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results
• Working with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team on a daily basis
• Translating client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics
• MS or PHD in statistics or related field with solid experience
• Established experience in late development statistics
• Experience with analysis planning, statistical analysis execution required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Antiviral experience preferred
• Experience supporting global health authority submission dossiers is preferred
Full job spec available upon request
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37550 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.