Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
- Progression opportunities - CRA - UK Based
Clinical Research Associate – CRA – Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000 – Home based
A new opportunity, for an experienced CRA to be part of an award winning CRO with a focus on career development and progression
This great opportunity will suit candidates pursuing a permanent and stable career as a Clinical Research Associate?
This will offer candidates the opportunity to work in an innovative, friendly and professional environment
Main job responsibilities:
• Maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits
• Chance of internal progression
• Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites
• Adherence to ICH-GCP and all relevant regulatory guidelines
• Ensuring adherence to project schedule and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met
The role will require:
• Significant independent monitoring/site management experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
• Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent
• Previous experience working on Oncology or Gen Med therapies desired
• Working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel
This is a great opportunity for CRA Clinical Research Associates based in the UK
This is one of several CRA positions that I currently have available, so please do get in touch to discuss options that may be available for you. Call Katrina Wood at RBW Consulting on
+44 01293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Clinical research associate | CRA | senior clinical research associate | senior CRA | SCRA | home based |UK | clinical research associate II | cra 2 | clinical research associate | progression |
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.