Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
This Independent Family Owned Pharmaceutical company have earned a powerful reputation as experts in pain therapy and are pioneers in intelligent, user-friendly drug delivery technologies. This position provides market access leadership and management support to the Market Access Strategy Department in the United Kingdom (UK) in order to achieve the company's goals.
MARKET ACCESS STRATEGY LEAD – PAIN - NATIONAL
This Independent Family Owned Pharmaceutical company have earned a powerful reputation as experts in pain therapy and are pioneers in intelligent, user-friendly drug delivery technologies. Their compact infrastructure ensures their employees enjoy visibility and complete autonomy within the business and it allows them to shape their own future.
This position provides market access leadership and management support to the Market Access Strategy Department in the United Kingdom (UK) in order to achieve the company’s goals. This is a commercial role and will have line management responsibility of the Market Access Brand Manager. The role has responsibility for jointly creating the market access vision, strategies and programmes for the UK company to support the achievement of business goals.
• As a senior member of the market access team you will contribute to UK business strategies
• Lead the development of Market Access strategy understanding - in the UK Ensure that colleagues understand what the UK market access strategy is and how it can help each area of the business to achieve its goals; up-skilling the company in market access strategy in collaboration with other directorate heads if needed
• Develop specific initiatives that will optimise access to company products and remove barriers in a wide range of aspects of the business including reimbursement, pricing, payer strategies and tactics, health policy development, formulary negotiations, interaction with STPs, ACO’s, CCGs and Hospital Trusts and guidelines/pathway development, commercial and brand strategy development
• Work with the market Access team to ensure they have materials, value propositions and alignment with sales and marketing teams
• Manage the Market Access Strategy Department budget and ensure compliance with the ABPI Code
• Act in compliance within the overall company quality principles, values, and applicable policies of the GRT Group including written procedures, e.g. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the ABPI Code
• Proven experience in a management role in the NHS and Market Access leadership role within the UK pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of or previous experience in CCG commissioning and a demonstrable deep knowledge of how the NHS works is essential
• Previous involvement in developing and implementing Market Access strategy for a Pharma organisation
• Experience in the development and implementation of Market Access marketing materials in line with the strategy and relevant brand plans
• Created press releases either in house or via an agency in line with strategy for market access brands or government affairs
• Proven management experience, ideally in a Market Access function
• Strong understanding of strategic decision-making and an established network of decision-makers within the UK NHS will be essential
• Proven communication, relationship building and negotiation skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Project management skills
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid
Please apply online or call Graham Hawthorn on 0131 553 6644
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.