Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
* Pharmaceutical company with 2 products nearing market with a further 3 in the pipeline * £35million pumped into R&D to continue excellent progress within the company * Period of sustained growth within the entire company, especially Biometrics * Opportunities for progression unparalleled in the industry * Excellent Salary and benefits - above market rates. *
Presented is the opportunity for an experienced Statistics professional to join a fast-paced environment, in a nurturing, multicultural team, to work on projects covering a multitude of therapy areas and through (predominantly) phases I - III. This company is experiencing an exciting period in their history, with sustainable, organic growth, leading to new projects, new investors, and new products in their pipeline. Therefore the position of "Senior Biostatistician" is one where you can join a strong existing team, and further progress your career within Clinical Research.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Statistical input to clinical trials: Protocol, SAP, Statistical analyses, Mock shells, SAS Programming.
- Act as a key representative of the Biometrics operation to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Interact cross-departmentally to ensure high standards of work and results.
- Take the lead on studies / shadow senior members of staff to ensure proper development.
- Mentor / Train junior members of the team, to ensure a high drive and ambition within the group.
For one to be successful in the application for this role, it is as much about personality and it is experience with this client. Whilst obviously they would be keen to see people who have an existing background in Clinical Trials data, backed up with a University degree in a relative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Biometry, Epidemiology etc) and good knowledge / use of the SAS Reporting System, this client is also focused on the type of person they bring in. They are eager for applicants to show innovation, determination, and a desire to continually progress both their career and the companies direction. The team thrives on good communication and a passion for one's work, so these are essential in applying for this role.
Should you be interested in learning more about the position and the company at hand, then please do send your CV through to me by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phillip Cox on 01293 584 300. I would be happy to run through more details and specific queries you may have. If, for any reason, this position seems to almost match completely with what you are looking to achieve from a career move, but there are key points missing, then do still get in touch, as I am working on a suite of positions throughout the UK that could be of serious interest.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.