Location: North West London
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients’ needs? Our client’s discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives. ...
Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients’ needs? Our client’s discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives.
Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women’s health.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Clients Healthcare Partnership Manager team to cover Hillingdon, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Harrow, Hammersmith & Fulham, Chelsea & Westminster, N Herts, Luton & Duunstable.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Proven experience of interacting and building relationships directly with healthcare stakeholders, in particular payers
* Knowledge of the healthcare landscape, including local payer and provider environment and healthcare funding flows
* Knowledge of payer decision-making processes and who are the key payer stakeholders/influencers
* Knowledge of the needs and agendas of payers and influencers
* Knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
* Proven track record in medical sales
* Previous Regional Manager Experience desirable
* Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with payers
* Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure market access of products, in alignment with brand strategies
* Ability to collect and share insights with MAVP to support the development of value propositions addressing payers needs
* Ability to deliver customised value propositions to payers to convince them of product value
* Ability to identify C&T situations with payers to reach mutually-satisfactory arrangements
* Ability to shape multi-stakeholder projects
* Ability to assess the opportunities and risks of funding for the brands
* Ability to monitor performance and adapt plans to external and internal changes
* Ability to lead and facilitate infield team working
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.