Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
- Reduced travel - Regionalised monitoring
Clinical Research Associate (CRA 1)
Regional Monitoring - UK - Home Based - Permanent - Reduced travel
I am currently working on several home-based/office based CRA positions that offer monitoring on a regional basis across the UK. This is great opportunity that allows the successful CRA to have the opportunity to be fully embedded by a CRO in a single customer dedicated model) with flexibility on therapeutic areas and phases.
If you are an experienced Clinical Research Associate looking for your next challenging position, please get in contact today.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ability to monitor study sites independently
• Assisting in on site co-monitoring visits with more junior members of staff, as required
• Taking part in the development of assigned protocols and Case Report Forms
• Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting and following up
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 24 months independent UK monitoring experience
• Full driving licence and flexibility to travel
• Good knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
• A life science degree or equivalent
This is one of several positions in the field of Clinical Research that I am currently recruiting for, so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be. Please contact Katrina Wood on +44 01293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.