Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
We are now looking for an experienced Clinical Project Director to join our client working home based anywhere in the Nordics within their early phase unit.
Clinical Project Director
We are now looking for an experienced Clinical Project Director to join our client working homebased anywhere in the Nordics within their early phase unit.
This client is one of the top leading global CRO companies and provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. They are now interested in finding a very competent Project Director to oversee the global studies within CNS and Immunology in early stage phase 1.
The role will involve leading a core project team and enable the teams ability to lead and complete relevant studies in Early Clinical Development.
- Responsible for provision of client deliverables on-time, within budget and scope and with required quality for assigned projects or program.
- Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external ancillary services.
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects or programs.
- Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned projects or programs adhere to professional standards and SOPs.
- Manage the team and provide feedback to functional areas as well as monitoring team performance and leading the team to perform effectively together.
- Serve as key client contact for assigned projects. Establish working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for new business in collaboration with business development.
Prepare and actively participate as operational lead in internal Project Review meetings.
Contribute to proposal strategy, development, costing, and bid defence for assigned business development opportunities.
- Accountable for budget across assigned projects and/or programs. Amount is project or program dependent
- University degree within life science or similar related area
- Experience of working as a Project Director in a CRO environment preferably within the area of Immunology and/ or CNS in early phase 1 studies.
- Experience of managing a multifunctional team remotely
- Previous experience of handling budget and resources for multiple studies and countries.
- Proven team management experience and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
If you are interested in this role and want to know more please contact Nathalie Nordqvist at RBW Consulting.
If this job is not quite right for you then don’t hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion about other career options that could be of interest to you.
Southdown House, 130a Western Road, Brighton BN1 2LA
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.