Company: RBW Consulting
Reference: SXP - Tox/Bio - Bel
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Drug Discovery team.
Safety Scientist / In Vitro Toxicologist Belgium
Safety Scientist / In Vitro Toxicologist
My client is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company that are heavily investing in the discovery and development of innovative medicines. As part of this investment, they are currently looking to recruit a Safety Scientist / In vitro Toxicologist to join their established discovery team based in Belgium. This is a business-critical role in their plans for further expansion across Europe, and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre scientist that is looking for an exciting and diverse role.
· Provide scientific and technical support in order to investigate toxicity at all stages of drug discovery
· Provide leadership to the toxicology laboratory
· Supervise and review lab activities
· Implement and validate in vitro safety studies
· Train new scientists and integrate them into the laboratory
· PhD or equivalent in toxicology, cellular or molecular biology
· Expertise in the areas of in vitro toxicology and biomarkers
· Experience of working with both NCE and NBE’s
· Ideally prior experience of working with both small and large molecules
· Prior experience in managing a laboratory would be an advantage
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package. A full role briefing is available – please contact Sam Punt for further details. Your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call +44 (0)1293 584 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about your career requirements.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.