Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Data Quality Lead to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The role will be...
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Data Quality Lead to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The role will be based on site in Stockley Park.
• Lead study and project teams in the delivery of high quality data to support the reporting of early phase clinical pharmacology studies.
• Close collaboration with investigational sites and monitors around the world in the setup conduct and delivery of clinical trial data to the highest quality.
• Provide data management input to the protocol, and translating the protocol into specifications for all data types.
• Utilisation of data visualisation tools to identify scientifically unfeasible or anomalous data and taking appropriate action to prevent or minimise reoccurrence.
• In partnership with study team, responsible for delivery of data management contributions to regulatory submissions when required.
• Highly effective interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communications.
• Demonstrated leadership skills within a matrix environment; ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to identify win/win solutions.
• Ability to apply scientific knowledge, previous experience and curiosity, to identify risks to data integrity and implement mitigation plans to maximise data evaluability.
• Highly organised with ability to prioritise work and remain focused on objectives in rapidly changing circumstances.
A full job spec is available upon request
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37571 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.