Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
MEDICAL DIRECTOR - NEUROLOGY - GERMANY OR UKYOU MUST HAVE A BOARD CERTIFICATION IN NEUROLOGYMy Client is a Top 5 Global CRO.
MEDICAL DIRECTOR – NEUROLOGY – GERMANY OR UK
GLOBAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE ON OFFER
YOU MUST HAVE A BOARD CERTIFICATION IN NEUROLOGY
My Client is a Top 5 Global CRO.
You will be working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment. Your medical expertise will be called upon throughout the entire lifecycle of a project including partnering with global Business Development for requests for information and attending bid defence meetings to raise the company profile as the chosen partner for their clients for their projects.
The tasks will include:
* Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
* Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and clients
* Delivering training to external project teams and colleagues
* Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure the overall project deliverables are achieved
* Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
* Working closely with the Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
* A licensed physician with a strong background in Neurology (board certification)
* A proven track record in industry (pharma or CRO environment) supported by clinical practice experience will ensure you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role
* Familiarity with phase II/III projects (either in industry or as an Investigator) along with project management and leadership skills are required.
* Strong communication skills in English and a genuine desire to contribute to drug development and patient wellbeing in a commercial environment are necessary
If you would like to know more, then please email me your CV to: or call me on: +44 208 544 3407
HIT THE APPLY BUTTON NOW!!
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.