Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Compliance Manager to join an innovative pharmaceutical company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire...
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Compliance Manager to join an innovative pharmaceutical company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role as Drug Safety Compliance Manager will be to
- Improve drug safety processes for the EMEA region, ensuring compliance
- Support inspection readiness and oversight of PV regulatory intelligence process.
- Provide support and direction to EMEA PV managers to identify training needs and appropriate training plans
Further responsibilities will include:
- Line management and mentoring of Drug Safety Operations scientist
- Liaising with members of Global Drug Safety and other functions to ensure effective development of CAPAs arising from internal GxP audit findings
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the pharmacovigilance quality system
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science graduate or equivalent with significant pharmacovigilance experience
- Experience of coordinating project/process improvement initiatives
- Experience in compliance and quality system management, including development of SOPs and CAPA management is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a strong patient focus.
Benefits include a competitive salary, company benefits and a stimulating work environment.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37573 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.