Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
If you have held a senior role in Clinical Trials Consulting, Clinical Technology or a Senior Operational role in clinical trials, we have a great role working in our client professional services team as a Senior Strategic Services Account Manager.Your Mission:To work with the Global Account Manager/Regional Account Manager counterparts to deliver sales presentations related to Professional Services to both new sales prospects and existing clients where applicable.
If you have held a senior role in Clinical Trials Consulting, Clinical Technology or a Senior Operational role in clinical trials, we have a great role working in our client professional services team as a Senior Strategic Services Account Manager.
To work with the Global Account Manager/Regional Account Manager counterparts to deliver sales presentations related to Professional Services to both new sales prospects and existing clients where applicable.
• Hunt for new professional services business opportunities in existing customer accounts
• Interface directly with the VP’s of Professional Services and their direct reports regularly about their account activities
• Work with the GAM/RAM and VP’s of Implementation Services to help manage the overall relationship and expectations with a sponsoring client or CRO from a professional services perspective for all services and deliverables across all functions
• Present to all accounts new and existing where applicable all professional services offerings, methodologies and support structures to assist in bringing on new clients and expanding business in existing clients
• Advise of any potential customer issues and new business opportunities
• Grow the company's penetration, through relationship building, within the client via high customer satisfaction
• Actively team with sales organisation and professional services org to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain referenceable clients
• Experience preferably in clinical or biomedical or software development environment
• Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
• Prior professional services project financial experience required
• Prior services delivery experience required
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organisational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Excellence with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Travel expectations up to 50 – 60 %, national
• Valid driver’s license & passport required
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a four-year college degree or higher preferred, analytic discipline a plus; or equivalent years of experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct client facing service and sales engagements
• Requires a minimum of 7 years systems/software development project management experience, or equivalent years of experience
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.