Company: SEC Recruitment
Reference: SD 282945
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Car Allowance, Benefits Package
Clinical Research Associate II - Dedicated to Single Sponsor or Full Service CRO ModelFully Home Based or Office Based in London or BerkshireA well-established global CRO currently enjoying record growth and which has announced a series of long-term sponsor outsourcing partnerships is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their UK clinical operations team on a permanent basis, either to work for their full service CRO division or to be outsourced to a single pharmaceutic ...
Clinical Research Associate II - Dedicated to Single Sponsor or Full Service CRO Model
Fully Home Based or Office Based in London or Berkshire
A well-established global CRO currently enjoying record growth and which has announced a series of long-term sponsor outsourcing partnerships is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their UK clinical operations team on a permanent basis, either to work for their full service CRO division or to be outsourced to a single pharmaceutical comapny. Please note that this organisation is also open to candidates at Senior CRA level.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's
- Participate in investigator meetings where required
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies as assigned
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years’ monitoring experience within the UK.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely good remunerations package and an exciting career path available for the desired candidate. In addition, extensive training will be provided by the employer to develop and harness your skills within a dynamic working environment you will gain a springboard for future development towards a more senior role.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Sam Doherty. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.