Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 05 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Information Systems Engineer – Permanent – Woburn, MAA top client is currently looking for an Information Systems Engineer to join their team in Woburn, Massachusetts in order to fulfil security requirements on premises as required.The client is a leading provider of software solutions and services for improving medical imaging and management in clinical trials. Due to the continuing growth, they are currently looking to improve their current operations in the U.S.A. ...
Information Systems Engineer – Permanent – Woburn, MA
A top client is currently looking for an Information Systems Engineer to join their team in Woburn, Massachusetts in order to fulfil security requirements on premises as required.
The client is a leading provider of software solutions and services for improving medical imaging and management in clinical trials. Due to the continuing growth, they are currently looking to improve their current operations in the U.S.A.
As an Engineer, you will be part of the Information Systems Department and report to Information Systems Manager.
- You will be in charge of the deployment and the operations for Information Systems.
- You will be providing user training and support.
- You will organize and implement onsite/remote IS deployment projects.
- You will manage and follow up support requests.
- You will ensure security requirements are fulfilled on the premises.
You will be required to take part in training sessions therefore should be flexible to travel.
The Ideal Profile:
- Bachelor in Science with specifically in Computer Science and/or System Engineering.
- Experience in Information System Engineering in healthcare, pharmaceutical industry related environments.
- Experience in software deployment.
- Strong knowledge in Windows and technologies such as VMWare, Office 365, WebEx.
- Experience in providing support and training to users.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Fluent in English
- Any other language.
- ITIL certification.
- Knowledge in 21 CFR 11 requirements.
** Only candidates with valid U.S. work authorizations will be considered.
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.