Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Global Compliance Analysis Manager - Leading Biotech group
I am currently working with one of the most attractive clients in the Biotechnology industry who are currently recruiting for a brand new function within the business. My client is currently looking to expand their Ethical Compliance team with a function very different from the norm. Their need at present is to find a talented Data Analytical candidate who can perform the role of ‘Global Compliance Analysis Manager’. This role will play an integral part in designing and maximising their global monitoring program which will include the analysis, conclusion and subsequent next steps from the Data collected.
· Leadership of the monitoring operations and analytics to ensure the group maintains a market leading control with respect of their HCP interactions
· Ensure Monitoring program can grow and develop to move forward with industry dynamics
· Manage and develop a robust monitoring program incorporating the needs of the Compliance program
· Design and incorporate KPI’s and Key milestones to monitor progress
· Liaise with global Compliance team members to discuss and reach to any Compliance issues and opportunities presented from the Data collected
· Utilise this information with Senior management to push new initiatives forward
· Key driver of the global monitoring processes through collaboration with Business unit leaders and country managers
· Develop and maintain an international monitoring dashboard
· Manage and execute the global Risk assessment program
· Overall support to Line manager and other Senior team members when directed
· Educated to at least a BSc level
· Must have a demonstrated Data analytical background
· Ideally has experience in the Life-Science industry (Not a must as full training will be provided)
· Ability to create global programs in order to record information while drawing conclusion from the data collected
· Fluent in English
· Can work office based in the South of the UK (Greater London or Hampshire)
· Demonstrated experience working on a cross-functional basis
· Passionate, driven and determined
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech’s, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
For a confidential chat, please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on +44 (0)1293 584300 or email email@example.com for full details
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.