Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Pharmacovigilance Team
Pharmacovigilance Associate (12 Month Contract) based in Cambridge
Pharmacovigilance Associate (12 Month Contract)
Job Ref : VR/001122
Salary :On application
This interesting company are looking for a Pharmacovigilance professional to join them on an interim basis for a period of 12 months. This is a response to additional projects that this company has currently and therefore are in need for additional headcount within the department
· Work and adhere to standard SOPs while at the same time managing assigned PV aspects of studies
· Supporting more senior members of the PV team in case of issues whether that would be the project managers or a third party
· Responsible for collection and submitting SAEs
· Being responsible for the maintenance of PV systems
· Assisting safety reports when required
You need to have:
· Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree (or equivalent) in a science related field.
· Strong background within drug safety
· Previous background within working with ICSRs (preferred)
A full briefing is available – please contact Ryan Winter for more details.
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Please call the RBW Consulting Switchboard and ask for Ryan Winter.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, drug safety associate, PV associate, pharmaceutical, UK, Cambridge
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.