Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a contract basis....
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist in the transfer existing EU RMPs to the new template for compliance
- Assist in using the new template for new EU RMPs
- Form part of the team to change the model document for core RMPs
Further responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Project Manager to handle the transition in working with the business, stakeholders and vendors
- Buy-in from stakeholders, to develop and execute communications, including affiliates, and the ability to develop basic training materials
- Organising and keeping the many parts of the projects under control, and managing dependencies between the parts
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ability to work with global vendors
- Understands RMP concepts (general PV knowledge); Be able to validate, in terms of a general check, the updated RMPs.
- Proven Drug Safety and Project Management background
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and changing organising on a contract basis.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37576 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.