Company: Regulis Consulting
Location: Tring, Hertfordshire
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
A key position within the Company and Pharmacovigilance team. This is an exciting time to be joining Regulis!
Regulis is a specialist consultancy company, formed in 2001, providing global Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance services. The company is built around a growing permanent team based in Tring, Hertfordshire, in the UK, supplemented by an established network of consultants both in the UK and overseas to deliver high quality, customer-focussed solutions.
Our clients include large, medium and small pharmaceutical companies located across the world.
The Senior Pharmacovigilance Executive holds a pivotal position within the company. This role reports into the Managing Director and offers the opportunity to act with a significant degree of independence to fulfil and execute a variety of project responsibilities. Working closely with and providing support to the EU QPPV, you will ensure that drug safety requirements and commitments in the framework of the risk management plan and post-authorisation safety system are being adhered to.
This is an excellent opportunity for an independent, self-motivated and driven Pharmacovigilance professional to join a company that will not only provide you with a wide variety of experience in drug safety projects, it will also give you all the support you need to grow and develop in the role.
Key highlights of the role
• Opportunity to work on post-marketing and clinical trial projects
• Represent the Pharmacovigilance department to clients and internally within the company
• Play a significant part in helping the department grow
• Fulfil varied project responsibilities to meet defined objectives and timescales
• Provide technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues as required.
What we offer you
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern newly refurbished office in a town centre location with parking facilities
• Ongoing training and support
• The chance to be part of a TOPRA award winning consultancy that will help you to grow and build on your current experience aligning your career goals and aspirations with that of the company
• A strong team working ethos with regular events organised.
First Floor, St Peter's House
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.