Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
• Leading Pharma • Hertfordshire • 12 month contract initially • GCP and Pharmacovigilance experience required • Freelance
The Source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. My client is a leading Pharma company; they are looking for a Quality Specialist for an initial 12 month contract. The position is full time and would be based at their offices in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire – 2 days per week working from home will be considered after the initial settling in period.
The purpose of the Quality Specialist role is to deliver global procedural document packages for Good Clinical Practice and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice requirements.
The role will include tasks such as:
• Supports establishment of GxP Standards; Policies & SOP throughout all of the Company development related organizational enterprises (gRED, pRED, PD, GPS and affiliates) to ensure a consistent documents landscape for standards and processes related to clinical development and safety/pharmacovigilance which meet internal and external standards versus regulatory and compliance related regulations and interpretations with Senior Quality Specialist support and coaching
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with key business stakeholders and ensures that PDQ is providing an efficient, effective and compliant process landscape to the functions.
• In close collaboration with supported functional areas and with coaching from senior team members and key business stakeholders, identifies needs for process standardization, regulatory compliance direction and areas for improvement.
• Ensures that business partner expectations for SOP strategy, materials and deployment are met.
A full job description is available.
Candidates are required to have:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Julia.email@example.com, 01753216725.
Please note, if you skills/experience do not match the requirements for the role you may not get a response.
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.