Location: Barcelona, Spain
Closing Date: 31 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones. The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a CTA to work at the client office in Barcelona.
• Diary management
• Handling and resolving internal and external queries
• Provide administrative support to a therapy group, to include:
• Initiating, typing and editing of correspondence
• Assisting with the production and writing of Clinical Trial reports
• Compiling presentations
• Co-ordinate and despatch essential trial documents
• Create and update appropriate tracking systems
- complete trial site details for investigators and ethics committees for designated therapy group
- provide reports to Clinical Monitor as appropriate to ensure awareness of milestones
• Ensure all essential supplies and documents required for the smooth running of a study are available and in place
• Liaise with other CTAs to ensure adequate local cover/support is available when required
• Ensure SAEs are handled as a priority and in accordance with Company Policy
• Ensure appropriate archiving of documentation
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Clinical Trial Administrator Good administrative knowledge
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation.
• The ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
• Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
37 bis rue de Villiers, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine, France
|Tel:||+33 1 41 05 73 00|
|Fax:||+33 1 41 05 73 01|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.