Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: car, bonus scheme, benefits package
Medical Science Liaison – Yorkshire – competitive salary, car allowance and generous bonus package! Star’s recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison opportunity available with a leading pharmaceutical company’s pain department. ...
Medical Science Liaison – Yorkshire – competitive salary, car allowance and generous bonus package!
Star’s recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison opportunity available with a leading pharmaceutical company’s pain department.
The Medical Science Liaison’s key responsibilities include:
* Cultivating relationships with high profile key opinion leaders in the pain management field
* Introducing and building new product awareness
* Assisting company staff training in relevant therapy areas and procedures
* Facilitating formulary submissions, service evaluations and clinical trials
* Participating in speaker training
* Preparing monthly reports and reporting to the Head of Medical Science
* Identifying and developing strong and sustainable relationships with external customers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A science or medicine degree and post graduate qualifications
* A full UK driving licence
* Flexibility to travel throughout the UK
* Experience of UK medical practice, including NHS structure
* Experience of the ABPI Code’s practical implementation
Apply for this Medical Science Liaison opportunity now via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 8481!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.