Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 06 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Junior Supply Chain AnalystJunior Supply Chain Analyst - Contract, Pharma, BerkshireDuration: 12 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: BerkshireI have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Junior Supply Chain Analyst – Contract, Pharma, Berkshire
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
I have an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisation.
He/she will be responsible for the UK/Ireland Plan team for S&OP related activities. You will provide effective analytics and reporting with particular emphasis on product rationalisations.
Also, design and ownership of the Project Vantage reporting tool, and provide overview of product rationalisations and timings to key Sales and Marketing Stakeholders. Manage and maintain compliant processes regarding equipment inventory.
You will be joining a truly successful and reputed team, and reporting directly to the OE S&OP Coordinator.
- Develop tool to monitor and report product rationalisations
- Provide project status updates to Sales and Marketing organisation
- Complete new product set ups when required
- Maintain Master Data
- Work in collaboration with the S&OP Coordinator with regards to forecast updates
- Manage equipment replenishment orders to Hospitals ensuring processes are compliant
- Track ageing equipment and ensure business processes are followed regarding ownership
- Yearly equipment audit and reconciliation
- Good supply chain background demonstrating knowledge of supply chain principles
- Proven aptitude for systems work with good knowledge of Word, Access and Excel
- Proficient in using JDE 8.12
- Self-motivated, committed to both the team and individual success
- Thrives in challenging and pressurised environment
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / email@example.com
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.