Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Account Manager – Liverpool Star’s recruiting for an Account Manager opportunity with a privately owned UK company that has a strong track record of bringing high quality, innovative medicines to UK health professionals and their patients. Our client believes in excellence and delivering on promises to the NHS, patients, business partners and each other. ...
Account Manager – Liverpool
Star’s recruiting for an Account Manager opportunity with a privately owned UK company that has a strong track record of bringing high quality, innovative medicines to UK health professionals and their patients. Our client believes in excellence and delivering on promises to the NHS, patients, business partners and each other.
The Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Adopt different selling strategies and styles as defined by current asset
* Routinely feedback competitor and market intelligence to the Business Unit
* Attend internal meetings as required to share best practice, discuss area business
* plans and understand strategic and tactical requirements
* Develop, maintain and implement high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics with the ability to flex to changes in the local environment
* Make use of available data to inform strategic and tactical planning
* Recognise, develop and influence key NHS stakeholders in order to maximise local business opportunities
Applicants will have/be:
* Proven sales and account management ability
* Strong analytical and evaluation skills
* In-depth knowledge of NHS structure, the changing NHS environment and the local key priorities to ensure local excellence is achieved
* Experience of identifying, developing and leading key influencers across the NHS at area level and building effective relationships with these people
* The ability to understand, discuss and disseminate relevant medical and scientific information appropriate to a broad spectrum of HCPs
* Proven negotiation and influencing skills
* Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
* Proven evidence of effective promotional budget management and ROI delivery
* Excellent team worker both within immediate team and further afield
* Contribution to innovative but compliant account plans
* Able to represent the Company at NHS forums
* The ABPI qualification
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 8479!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.