Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Hospital Specialist – Liverpool Star’s recruiting for a Hospital Specialist/Regional Sales Manager to work for a global, specialist pharmaceutical company. The role is within a diverse environment where employees are encouraged to build on fresh ideas and find new, improved ways of working to suit the company and meet overall goals. ...
Hospital Specialist – Liverpool
Star’s recruiting for a Hospital Specialist/Regional Sales Manager to work for a global, specialist pharmaceutical company. The role is within a diverse environment where employees are encouraged to build on fresh ideas and find new, improved ways of working to suit the company and meet overall goals. The Hospital Specialist/Regional Sales Manager role will involve promoting products assigned to the hospital specialist team, defined by clinical and non-clinical staff within allocated units of territory boundaries. This exciting opportunity will also involve maximising business benefits, sales and profit through marketing strategies.
The Hospital Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Preparing territory business plans to meet objectives relating to revenue and activity
* Liaising effectively with partnership managers and maintaining and updating key account plans as required
* Developing long term business relationships through regular contact with relevant professionals
* Monitoring own sales in relevance to targets, activities and spending
* Ensuring the implementation of quality practices
* Facilitating communication and exchange information between regional team members and marketing teams to ensure maximum awareness
* Developing KOLs and product champions, maintaining a list of speakers and coordinating speaker meetings and symposia through close liaison with HRBM and other colleagues
Applicants will have/be:
* A proven track record of pharmaceutical sales success
* A good understanding of the formulary submission process
* Strong proven aptitude for secondary care sector promotional work, including experience of product launches and formulary inclusion success
* Commercial awareness
* A degree level education
* An ABPI qualification
* Experience of key account management and the secondary care environment
Apply for this Hospital Specialist opportunity via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 8479!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.