Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Chiltern Pharmacovigilance is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator for a permanent, full time position in Edinburgh for their Submissions team.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,200 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
The Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties within our well established Submissions group. Applicants should have proven experience within administration and be comfortable with all aspects of MS Office especially Excel and Word.
• Attend relevant departmental meetings and take minutes if required
• Participate in project and non-project related tasks as assigned by team members
• Participate in the collection and maintenance of regulatory intelligence information for safety reporting
• Perform weekly eFax testing and ensure each test is correctly documented
• Track safety submissions/acknowledgements and save all relevant documentation
• Send documents to the Sponsor File at regular intervals after performing quality control checks
• Follow established procedures to update internal systems (e.g., Timesheets, Expense Claims, Productivity Reports, etc.)
• Meet regularly with colleagues to understand ways to contribute to department deliverables
• Provide meeting setup assistance for line management and department colleagues, including (but not limited to): book rooms for meetings; liaise with IT to ensure that required audio-visual and technical resources are scheduled and operational; order meals or other refreshments for department meetings
• Perform correspondence and communication duties for the department including (but not limited to): sending documents via fax; completing courier request forms and special delivery requests; general administrative duties such as filing, document binding, photocopying, stationery order, slide preparation, etc.
• Perform other duties as required by the Department
• Secondary school education
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, organizational skills and personal presentation. The ability to communicate effectively in English
• Some experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Office administration experience
• High attention to detail
For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our website at www.chiltern.com
If you feel you meet the above requirements then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.