Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 25 Jan 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: benefits package
Manager Biostatistics - Spain or Home based Europe EUR 60,000 - EUR 75,000 + benefits An international company with a global presence across multiple locations is currently hiring a Manager Biostatistics to supervise and grow a team within the Biometrics group.
Manager Biostatistics – Spain or Home based Europe
EUR 60,000 – EUR 75,000 + benefits
An international company with a global presence across multiple locations is currently hiring a Manager Biostatistics to supervise and grow a team within the Biometrics group.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow a pipeline portfolio and not only strengthen a team but also put in place your vision and plan to grow it in the long run then this role is the perfect next step for your career.
This role will suit an individual who enjoys a combination of hands-on work, with strategic involvement and people management responsibilities.
As a Manager Biostatistics your responsibilities will include the following:
• Be in charge of the execution and completion of all statistical tasks related to projects/studies
• Manage, coach and train the Biostatistics team
• Participate to strategic decision and provide input in line with the growth and development of Biostatistics team
• Represent the Biostatistics team internally and externally
• Ensure the highest quality of statistical output and adherence to timelines and budgets by being responsible for resourcing, performance management and training
• Be involved in strategic decision and departmental procedures and initiatives to improve process / efficiencies
• Responsible for resource management and recruitment of new staff members
• Ensure that Biostatistics deadlines are met through effective planning and resource management
• Represent the Biostatistics department internally and externally
To be successful in this role, you will have the following profile:
• MSc/PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
• Strong professional experience developed in statistic at an international level within a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
• Strong line management and /or team supervision experience
• Strong leadership and excellent communications skills at all levels
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Extensive knowledge of the drug development process and experience interacting with regulatory authorities
The company will offer:
• An excellent salary and benefit package
• Opportunity to work from home for candidates – with on-site travels required
To be considered for this role or similar openings please contact:
Manager – Life Sciences Recruitment
Biostatistics, SAS Programming, Epidemiology & Medical Writing
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
Mobile: + 44 (0) 77 866 22 942
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, Phase I -IV
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.