Location: France,Belgium or Germany
Closing Date: 03 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
We are looking to hire Commercial Contracts Executive- Belgium, France or Germany
Chiltern is a leading International Clinical Research Organisation with offices across the Globe .Our successful and dynamic Commercial Contracts Group is currently looking to expand. Are you searching for an exciting new role? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are looking to hire Commercial Contracts Executive - entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
Locations: Belgium, France and Germany
• Friendly working atmosphere with an expert team of individuals.
• A supportive environment to allow you to progress your career (flat structure, easy to climb the career ladder)
• A full time, permanent role with a range of benefits
HOW DO I APPLY FOR THE ROLE? Please submit your CV along with a detailed covering letter explaining your interest in this line of work and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the position.
Job Primary Functions:
• Responsible for daily coordination with clinical study teams regarding Site details and timelines, as well as Site Agreement status reporting
• Responsible for daily coordination and communication with Sites to ensure quick return and execution of Site Agreements, including Site Agreement Budgets
• Responsible for the daily tracking, negotiation and execution of Site Agreements
• Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System (“SAMS”)
• Responsible for identifying and escalating issues as defined in departmental processes to Manager, Commercial Contracts for review
• Responsible for ensuring quality of tasks delegated to and completed by Commercial Contracts Associate
• Previous experience in a legal or contract administration field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Proven ability to manage own workload
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and plan
• Strong attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication abilities
• Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Ability to apply knowledge of the principles of ICH GCP to their work and follow quality standard procedures
• Experience with and good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good administrative knowledge
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to detect issues and language within contracts that pose a legal or financial risk to Chiltern, and escalate those issues to Manager, Commercial Contracts
• This is a full time permanent role, office based
• For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Magdalena Mirowska on 01617900813. To apply, please send your CV to Magdalena.email@example.com
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
• Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.