Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Primary Care SpecialistEssex TerritoryExcellent Salary and PackagePermanent Star Contract Primary Care Specialist opportunity with our client, one of the world's top 20 leading pharmaceutical companies whose mission is to improve people's health and wellbeing as part of an independent, innovative, research and development driven company
Primary Care Specialist
Excellent Salary and Package
Permanent Star Contract
Primary Care Specialist opportunity with our client, one of the world’s top 20 leading pharmaceutical companies whose mission is to improve people’s health and wellbeing as part of an independent, innovative, research and development driven company
The Primary Care Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Selling within Cardiovascular therapeutic area into primary care
* Working with business teams to ensure that KPI’s and at met and target customers are met within set timeframes, with all data being logged into CRM.
* Manage and optimize the budget/resources allocated to projects in order to meet objectives and targets
* Candidate will have a demonstrable knowledge of account management along with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level or equivalent and ABPI qualified
* Sound experience in the relevant therapeutic field along with awareness of brand strategies
* Candidate will have experience within a sales role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical arena
* Good understanding of NHS framework and policies
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply now via the website or call Alex on 01225 336335 / 07803 200893
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.