Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently seeking a Director of Quality Assurance to be based in any of our European Locations.
The Director of QA functions as the Head of Quality Assurance for the Company in the assigned region and implements the required elements of the Global Quality Assurance Program for projects and processes within the assigned region.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in within this role
• Assists with the development and implementation of the global, internal Quality Assurance (QA) Program for the assigned region, including attracting and developing QA staff resources to cover the QA Program needs in the assigned region.
• Maintains an on-going schedule of QA audits in the region to ensure that required levels of audits of various types and timelines for audits are met.
• Remains current on regulations and guidelines related to the conduct and reporting of clinical trials. Proposes strategies for the implementation of new or revised regulatory requirements for the assigned region, including development of training and/or working with the Training Department to develop training for operational staff on relevant regulatory requirements and revisions to such training.
• Assists with the development and review of QA procedures, audit plans, checklists, and other tools
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS degree in a scientific discipline or health care field or equivalent combination education and experience.
• Extensive experience in quality assurance in a clinical research organization or Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology company
• Prior experience with managing and supervising multiple staff schedules and deliverables
• Effective organizational, presentation, documentation, interpersonal, and attention to detail skills.
• Strong and comprehensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice regulations and guidelines, particularly in the assigned region
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.