Closing Date: 06 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Territory Manager Opportunity – Theatres / BioSurgery Star’s searching for an experienced Territory Manger or Sales Representative to join the BioSurgery team of a leading, international healthcare company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip organisation with a truly excellent reputation and an extensive product range that cements them as one of the leading suppliers to the NHS. ...
Territory Manager Opportunity – Theatres / BioSurgery
Star’s searching for an experienced Territory Manger or Sales Representative to join the BioSurgery team of a leading, international healthcare company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip organisation with a truly excellent reputation and an extensive product range that cements them as one of the leading suppliers to the NHS.
As a Territory Manager within this BioSurgery team, you will be selling into theatres so you must be comfortable and experienced working in a theatre environment. This is a fantastic opportunity with a really diverse and technical product portfolio where you will start by undergoing comprehensive product training to gain a thorough understanding of the products and the needs of your customers. The company’s long heritage in supporting clinicians spans nearly half a century and they have an extensive portfolio of haemostats and sealants, biological meshes, orthobiologic products and other biosurgery products.
The Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Selling the company’s products in-line with the current sales strategy to ensure success of accounts and further growth
* Maintaining a good understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, tender process and NHS hierarchy
* Achieving targets in-line with business strategy
* Developing all major accounts with increased emphasis on key accounts as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager
* Gaining entry to new accounts to increase sales of targeted product ranges as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager
* Auditing and prospecting for future planning and for information that can be used to formulate and present commercial agreements
* Analysing accounts to identify Key Decision Makers, establishing a good understanding of all customers’ issues
* Working closely with your regional colleagues to plan and execute strategies
* Developing and demonstrating a high standard of product knowledge and selling skills
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience in a hospital account manager role
* Existing relationships and experience within Leicestershire and surrounding areas
* Proven track record of success in theatre sales (preferable)
* Highly motivated, action-oriented, initiative-taker and good organisational skills
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.