Company: DOCS Global
Location: Marlow,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-019735
Closing Date: 24 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
World leading biopharma is looking for a Data Management Project Lead with strong clinical data management experience in study start-up, conduct, and closeout to manage and participate in various projects within the global development process and maintain project timelines and oversight of assigned tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Accountable for delivering quality data visa project/study level oversight
• Oversight of lead data managers working on studies within a product to successfully meet all deliverables, on time, and to a high standard of quality.
• Ensure that Global Study Operations – Data Management (GSO-DM) procedures and processes are adhered to and meet business requirements.
• Lead GSO-DM activities for the assigned product team.
• Communication within the assigned product teams globally and cross-functionally.
• Review of all study related documents within a project area, ensuring consistency and accuracy of content.
• GSO-DM representation on assigned project teams e.g. Global Clinical Study Team.
• Support filing activities.
• Promote and be an advocate of GSO-DM
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life science, computer science, business administration or related discipline
• Broad knowledge / work experience in data management in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech arena
• Direct oversight experience is required and intimate knowledge of data management study start-up, maintenance and closeout is essential.
• Experience in oversight of outside vendors (CRO’s, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
• You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
• Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus
• Office based – Marlow (Buckinghamshire) OR Easteigh (Hampshire)
• 12 month contract
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.