Company: RBW Consulting
Location: North London
Closing Date: 17 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Pharmacovigilance Team
Pharmacovigilance Project Manager (6 month contract) based in North London
Pharmacovigilance Project Manager (6 month contract)
Job Ref : VR/09865
Location: North London
Salary :On application
This household name pharmaceutical company are currently looking for an experienced drug safety professional to join their team on an interim basis. This will be for a period of six months initially. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with exceptional organisational skills. This role has a specific focus on the project management of Risk Management Plans. Please note there will be an element of international travel required (Europe)
· All current EU RMPs will need to be transitioned to the new template for compliance
· Core Risk Management plans will need to be changed and therefore confirmed with the GVP council in order to make the same changes to the core RMPs
· You will be required to have strong communication skills in order to get buy in from stakeholders, affiliates and the ability to develop training materials
You need to have:
· Strong background within drug safety
· Strong communication and organisational skills
· Strong understanding of RMPs
· The ability to work with global Vendors
A full briefing is available – please contact Ryan Winter for more details.
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Please call the RBW Consulting Switchboard and ask for Ryan Winter.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, drug safety associate, PV associate, pharmaceutical, UK, Global Pharmaceutical company, Project Manager
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.