Closing Date: 17 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Project Assistants, Office based Histon, working directly for our client
We are seeking experienced Clinical Project Assistants to work for a biotechnology company based in Cambridge. The company is licensed to work with a range of controlled drugs for medical research purposes. These are very exciting times for my client and would be a great time to join the company.
Clinical Projects Assistants are responsible for the administration, coordination and tracking of clinical trials (Phases 1-4). Key tasks are the establishment and maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems (including TMF management), provision of support to Clinical Research Associates and Project Managers during the set-up, monitoring and close-down phases of clinical trials, assisting with ethics committee applications, liaison with suppliers and CROs, and tracking of overall project progress.
• Coordination and tracking of clinical projects.
• Provide support to Clinical Operations Managers (COMs), Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) during the life of the clinical trial.
• Set up and maintenance of paper and electronic trial filing systems.
• Assist in development of Clinical Coordination systems and procedures.
• The job holder is responsible for maintaining cGxP and H&S knowledge applicable to the job.
• Direct, relevant experience as a Clinical Projects Assistant or similar role in either a CRO or Pharmaceutical business
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation
• Experience of Coordinating and tracking of clinical projects.
• Self-confidence and initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills – including oral and written communication skills.
• Basic project management skills.
• Able to work in a team and as an individual.
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The company is a world leader in the development of non-smoked prescription medicines derived from cannabis. Their focus is to bring novel prescription medicines to market which provide patients with serious conditions with valuable medicines which make a real difference to their quality of life. Through rapid cost-effective product development, addressing market needs, and establishing commercial partnerships, they seek to maximise the value of its products and shareholder returns.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com, 01753 216729.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of the requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies, thanks.
Keywords; Clinical Project Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial Administrator
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.