Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Depending on level of experience
SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEWER (UK), ALL LEVELS, GREAT WORK FLEXIBILITY (HB, P/T)As a SLR in the team you will be fully responsible for managing systematic literature review-based projects for different customers. Furthermore, you will ensure client satisfaction by developing strong relationships and meeting existing needs.
A international and well-established technology and scientific communication company has a requirement for;
Systematic Literature Reviewer (UK)
Permanent position, Full time
Office of Home based depending on level of experience
Salary: depending on level of experience
Benefits: standard benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
If you are interested in this opportunity call me on +44 (0)20 7255 6600 to discuss or e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
A new SLR position within a leading scientific communication company has just opened.
As a SLR in the team you will be fully responsible for managing systematic literature review-based projects for different customers. Furthermore, you will ensure client satisfaction by developing strong relationships and meeting existing needs.
As a member of the HEOR/Market Access team you will get the chance to work in a challenging and hands-on position and to work mainly from home anywhere in the UK as soon as you will be fully independent.
• Deliver high quality systematic literature review-based projects
• Managing the in-time delivery of your projects
• Build and maintain relations with customers to ensure their needs are met
• Invest in maintaining knowledge of newest research methodologies
• Experience in conducting systematic reviews across different therapeutic areas
• DEmonstrable knowledge of systematic literature review methodologies
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Knowledge of existing research methodologies used across different areas of research
• Ability to work independently and deliver high level projects
• Strong communication skills that enable you to understand the needs of the customer
• Detail-focused work mentality
• Proactive and driven personality
• Postgraduate degree (Msc, Phd) in science or equivalent work experience
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.