Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Location: Milan, Italy
Closing Date: 17 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
Planet Pharma are recruiting for a Market Access Manager on behalf of our client, a leading international Molecular Diagnostics Company in Italy!
Role: Market Access Manager – International Molecular Diagnostics Company
Location: Milan, Italy (home based flexibility)
Job Type: Permanent
Planet Pharma are recruiting for a Market Access Manager on behalf of our client, a leading international Molecular Diagnostics Company in Italy. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Market Access professional looking for a new permanent opportunity in an innovative and growing company!
- Manages initiatives to enable market entry, and rapid adoption after launch of oncology assays in Italy
- Creates network with all relevant stakeholder groups and influencers to facilitate and optimize market penetration
- Manages the market access related activities in Italy
- Builds relationships with policy makers, key prospect customer groups and businesses
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting appropriate study and prospective customer sites (early adopters) together with EMENA Marketing management
- Responsible for providing business-specific market assessment and competitor market intelligence
- Develops and validates value messages together with (and for) different stakeholder groups
- Provide market feedback to help defining the strategic market access roadmap
- Identifies and prepares steps to obtain value-based reimbursement for the company’s innovative and high medical value offer
- Develops a national market access plan supporting value pricing and reimbursement
- Works with local country management to exchange information, e.g. on business opportunity and targeting
Experience, qualifications, skills required:
- Having worked in the field of oncology is a must
- Advanced university degree
- Extensive professional experience and prior experience working with KOLs
- Ideally experience working in the Clinical Diagnostics Marketplace (IVDs) and relevant expertise in national funding and reimbursement pathways
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an international (virtual) team
- Native speaker and residence in Italy required
- Masters spoken and written English (fluency in other European languages is a plus)
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.