Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director, Program Management, Oncology for a highly successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company. The position will be...
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director, Program Management, Oncology for a highly successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company. The position will be based from their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Associate Director, Program Management, Oncology you will provide strategic vision and lead international, cross functional teams in the development and execution of plans leading to the development of successful new products within the oncology portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Translation of global strategy into effective plans for the global project team
- Directing the implementation of overall program plan, orchestrating communication within and outside of the project team
- Identification, monitoring and resolution of project and program risks
- Driving portfolio review, ensuring the appropriate studies and projects are prioritised
- Monitoring resources (staff and budget), ensuring that they're focused towards the correct activities and identifying and rectifying any lack of resources
As Associate Director, Program Management, Oncology you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- Proven industrial experience of leading teams and clinical project or program management within oncology
- Hands on experience of complex Health Authority interactions, such as End of Phase II, Advisory Committee meeting and IND / NDA submissions and approvals
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- MS Project experience, ideally PMP certification
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37595 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.