Company: CK Clinical
Location: E Riding of Yorkshire
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Quality Associate to join a leading Consumer Healthcare company based in East Yorkshire, on a full time,...
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Quality Associate to join a leading Consumer Healthcare company based in East Yorkshire, on a full time, permanent basis. Our client works with some of the top clinical professionals across 60 countries to find better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives. They have built some of the most iconic power brands across the world with high impact, customer-led research.
As Clinical Quality Associate you will manage quality assurance processes supporting clinical and consumer trials across a broad healthcare portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Performing audits to ICH GCP, ISO 14155 and 13485 standards
- Management of CAPA plans generated as a result of internal and external audits
- Continuous improvement of the quality assurance system through management review of Quality KPIs
- Preparation for and hosting of Regulatory Authority inspections
- Provision of GCP expertise, guidance and training to R&D employees
As Clinical Quality Associate you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- An excellent understanding of GCP and clinical trials regulatory and compliance requirements
- Industry based experience of clinical quality assurance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37594 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.