Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on...
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Focus on the UK and Ireland market, maintaining marketing authorisations for assigned products.
- Perform lifecycle management activities for existing marketing authorisations
- Prepare, review and submit applications to the MHRA
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing regulatory advice for new and existing products
- Assisting in compiling Module 1 documents for UK and Ireland
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience from the pharmaceutical and OTC markets for the UK and Ireland
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company focused on skin disease treatment.
Benefits include competitive salary and package with the opportunity to challenge and progress your career.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37499 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.