Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 18 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
- Great opportunity for progression - Exposure to early phase trials - Established award winning CRO
Clinical Project Director – Early Stage – Home Based - Europe
£on application – Europe - Permanent
I am currently seeking an established Clinical Project Director with experience overseeing Early Phase studies to join a successful and expanding team, working home based within Europe.
As Project Director, you will oversee multiple global projects and develop study strategy for Early Phase projects in CNS, Infectious Disease, and Immunology studies.
You will be responsible for developing study strategy, managing project teams, and ensuring that plans are successfully executed by delivering efficient scheduling, costing, quality, and stakeholder management.
In addition, you may act as lead for business development opportunities, and there is also the potential to line manage staff if this is something that you would be interested in, although this is not essential
My client are a hugely successful CRO with an outstanding reputation. They are currently expanding their business unit across Europe, and now would be a fantastic time for motivated and driven individuals to join them. This organisation actively promotes personal development and progression amongst all their employees, allowing for continued career growth in a supportive and stable environment.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Prior experience as a Clinical Project Director or Associate Project Director, ideally from within a CRO environment
• Strong experience of either: early phase studies, CNS/Neuroscience, Immunology, or Infectious Disease studies
• Experience leading multi-functional teams across large global programmes (including those with large financial value, multiple vendors, complicated structures etc.)
• Financial awareness and the ability to manage financial tracking systems, including knowledge of financial control procedures/costing systems
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, including confidence in presenting to senior management
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Europe as the role is home based.
This is one of several positions in Clinical Research that I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
Please contact Katrina Wood on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Project director | associate director | associate project director | clinical project director | clinical director | clinical project management | clinical research | clinical trials | CRO | home based | early phase | phase I | Neurology | CNS | Neuroscience | Infectious Disease | Immunology
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.