Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Regulatory Submission plannerContract: 9 MonthsBrussels, BelgiumOne of the biggest pharmaceutical company is looking for a regulatory submission planner in Brussels. The person will be responsible for the planning, the coordination and the delivery of electronic documents regarding European regulatory affairs authorities. ...
Regulatory Submission planner
Contract: 9 Months
One of the biggest pharmaceutical company is looking for a regulatory submission planner in Brussels. The person will be responsible for the planning, the coordination and the delivery of electronic documents regarding European regulatory affairs authorities.
Role and responsibilities:
• Being able to plan and coordinate regulatory submissions to EMEA
• Able to identify local documents from country regulatory affairs teams especially MRP/DCP products
• Being responsible for obtaining supportive documents for the regulatory submissions and for ensuring the performance of the assembly done by the publishing team
• Managing the fulfilment of daily functions
• Responsible for the review, submission and for the release of the dossier
Required skills and qualifications:
• Good experience in the pharmaceutical regulatory affairs sector
• Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential
• Able to work on multiple simultaneous submissions (up to 5 at once)
• Proactive mindset
• Fluent in English and able to work in a multi-cultural working environment
If you feel that you have experiences and skills for the role or you need any further information, I would be delighted to have a discussion with you!
Laure DESPLATS :
T: +44 (0)20 7255 6665
FR +33 (0)17 080 7489
DE +49 (0)69 222 22 888
CH +41 (0)44 580 3717
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.