Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a...
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the Pharmacovigilance Manager and Head of Pharmacovigilance to meet statutory drug safety responsibilities
- Ensure timely review and triage of all adverse event reports received into the department
- Ensure all late reports and any errors identified in ICSR case management are appropriately documented with a CAPA
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining oversight of the local UK PV & QA training system
- Participation in preparing documents, document review, interviews and post audit activities
- Maintaining awareness of UK and EU Drug Safety legislation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Pharmacy or life sciences Degree
- Strong communicator (written and oral)
- Pharmacovigilance experience and good technical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who live their values and look after the growth of their employees
Benefits include a competitive package, development in your role, and working in a creative environment.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37611 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.